Activities and Events
Resources and Links
Our Mission Statement (What will we do?):
To create more affordable housing options for people who are precariously housed or homeless using a variety of approaches including collaborative networking, housing development, capacity building and advocacy.
Our Vision (What do we believe?):
Everyone has a right to safe, secure and affordable housing.
Our Values (How will we work?):
- Each individual and organization has something of value to offer
- We believe in creative and innovative solutions and leveraging new "non-traditional" resources
- Urban, remote and rural areas require unique approaches and are of equal importance
- We will use community development approaches that are capacity-enhancing and build on existing assets and solutions that are working well
- Conflict where present, should be resolved expeditiously, respecting differences and diversity of approaches