What We Offer
Who Are We?
The Hastings Housing Resource Centre provides assistance locating and
temporary and permanent housing.
What We Offer:
- No fee for our services
- Up-to-date listings of available housing (available at the office or by phone or online).
- Housing education and counselling.
- Ongoing support to assist tenants to keep their housing.
- Referrals to landlords and Community Resources.
- Mediation services between landlords and tenants.
- Assistance when applying for non-profit housing in Hastings County.
- Tenant and landlord information through Hastings and Prince Edward Legal Services brochures.
Hastings Housing Resource Centre
210A Front St.
Belleville, ON K8N 2Z2
Quinte West Office
81 Dundas St. W.
Quinte West, ON K8V 3P4